Evolution keeps expanding
Evolution adds more models to the technopolimeric line Carbontech and gains market share.
The Evolution Recon Carbontech™ series confirmed to be one of the greatest hits of the market, and before the end of the year Evolution decided to launch at the same time 5 new versions of their premium technopolimeric line Carbontech™.
In detail these new 5 guns are all in the S configuration (Superlight) and come equipped with a full length Carbontech™ rail system made of the same high strength technopolimer used for the body.
The new Carbontech Superlight feature:
- CNC machined aluminium buffer tube
- Carbontech™rail system
- Carbontech™ body
- Folding polymer battle sights
- High polymer BCM type stock
- High polymer BCM type pistol grip with tool-less access to the motor compartment
- Real quick interchangeable spring system (does not requires to remove the gearbox)
- Reinforced gearbox with built in compartment for the Evolution E.T.S. electronic trigger and Mosfet (sold separately)
- Anodized cylinder
- Steel gears with delayer
- Self lubricating 8mm bushings
- 6.01mm precision inner barrel
- Rotative hop up chamber
- Working dust cover and charging handle
- 3 pcs Keymod rails
- Steel ambidextrous one point sling attachment hook
- LiPo ready