Lone Star Tactical
Lone Star Tactical, USA. Founded by shooters for shooters, based in Texas, brings innovative products to the market with the intention of giving 100% satisfaction to the customers with everything they offer. Very successful their Border Patrol and SWAT series.
About the Hard Core Series
The Evolution Airsoft Hardcore Series Lone Star Tactical are the official airsoft replica of the real Lone Star tactical rifles produced under worldwide exclusive license granted to Evolution International S.r.l. by Lone Star Tactical supply.
The Lone Star Tactical series features exactly the same logos and trademarks as the real gun counterpart whose design has been accurately reproduced in the airsoft version.
- Licensed trademarks and design
- Unique serial number
- Full metal construction
- Anodized aluminum body
- Cnc machined one piece barrel
- Working bolt release lever
- High Torque motor
- Steel gears
- Reinforced piston
- 7mm radial ball bearings
- Metal hop up chamber with sealing o-rings
- 300 BB Magazine
- Lipo Ready
- Evolution E.T.S.™ Electronic Trigger System included (depending on the model)
- Evolution Oversized Mosfet™ included (depending on the model)
Interested in our products?
Take a look at the photo gallery
About the Combat Series
The new Evolution guns come with real Cerakote® finish, the special coating for real guns made using ceramic particles.
Each gun is delivered wih an Hexmag® 120BB magazine. The Hexmag magazines are made under exclusive license.
The finish and detail level of these guns are impressive.
All guns are full metal and feature the real gun markings of Lone Star Tactical, U.S.A. made under worldwide exclusive license.
In the color models the Cerakote is applied also on pistol grip, vertical foregrip and retracatable stock for a perfect color matching.
This new guns line includes short barreled rifles, middle lenght barreled rifles, and as the new trend wants, very long barrel rifles.
These guns are a great value for money and come with a load of extra accessories included as standard. Each gun comes with extra sights, vertical grip, extra rails and Keymod accessories.
Customers can choose from a big variety of Cerakote colors: Knights Armament Tan, Magpul Tan, Warsport Green, Wolf Grey, and for an increased realism all come with magazine catch lever, charging handle, bolt release lever finished in Cerakote Cobalt Black.
Various models are available in an exclusive water transfer camo pattern.
A great technical innovation is the new fast detach system that allows full access to the motor without any tool.
In the same way for a quick spring change it is just enough to remove the buffer tube without taking out the gearbox from the body.
- Licensed trademarks
- Unique serial number
- Original Cerakote® antiglare and protective treatment (depending on the model)
- Water Transfer treatment (depending on the model)
- Full metal
- High torque motor
- Folding battle-sights
- Aluminum rail system
- Outer barrel unique piece
- Thanks to the aluminum quality, the replica is surprisingly lightweight
- Precision inner barrel 6.01
- Ferrule Hop Up in ABS, perfect for low temperatures
- Standard delayer
- Reinforced gear box
- Reinforced steel gears
- Piston with steel teeth
- Gear box with quick detach spring guide, accessible by removing the buffer tube
- 8mm radial ball bearings
- Innovative grip that allows reaching the motor with no additional tool
- 120 BB midcap magazine with original Hexmag® license
- Lipo Ready